As a Product Marketing Manager at Hexagon Geospatial you will be an expert in Hexagon Geospatial's products, our customers and the markets to which we sell.
You will closely cooperate with R&D and product management to translate information into marketing messaging and provide our sales team with the information and tools needed to sell our products. You understand the ins and outs of our products’ extensive technical features and functionality and create material that speaks to our customers’ needs.
- Product Positioning and Messaging – Knowing who our buyers are, the challenges they face, the benefits our product provides and why our product matters will help you create the perfect message that will drive sales and marketing efforts
- Sales Enablement – The sales team needs tools and resources to use in the sales process. These tools may include presentations, videos, brochures, competitor cheat sheets and customer success stories
- Product Launch – Whether it is a brand new product you are launching or an upgrade to an existing product, there are an endless number of moving parts to manage
- Market Intelligence – Gaining a comprehensive understanding of customers and markets will give you priceless information that will help in all aspects of your work
- Demand Generation – It’s your responsibility to advise the communication team on the right campaign topics that will inform customers and provide quality content to support these campaigns, such as whitepapers, eBooks, blogs and webinars
- Product Evangelist – You’re comfortable in front of an audience and can represent Hexagon Geospatial for product related speaking sessions at industry events, partner activities and during Hexagon Geospatial corporate events